Autism Behavior Associates, Inc. (ABA, Inc.), offers the highest quality of intensive, research-based behavioral treatment for children and young adults with autism spectrum and related disorders. ABA provides comprehensive services to children and their families in their homes, in our clinics and in schools in the Colorado Springs area.
ABA, Inc., is a leading provider of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy, which is widely recognized as an effective, evidence-based treatment for autism and is endorsed by the U.S. Surgeon General and American Academy of Pediatrics as the treatment of choice for autism. ABA therapy is covered by many private and government insurance providers.
Working in close collaboration with parents and education professionals, we develop customized ABA therapy programs and equip each child’s home, clinic or school team with the training and supervision necessary for high-quality, consistent teaching and behavioral intervention.
Autism Behavior Associates, Inc. (ABA), is part of ChanceLight® Behavioral Health, Therapy & Education, the nation’s leading provider of behavioral health and education solutions for children and young adults. ChanceLight changes the direction of children’s lives by offering them the opportunity to create successful, independent futures.
- In-Home Services
- Agency-Based Services
- Evaluations, Consultations
- Staff Training
- Community-Based Service Interventions
- Infant & Early Childhood Service Interventions
- Psychological Services
- Social/Emotional Interventions
Our staff members have a special passion for working with children, students and families, and we’re committed to providing behavior therapy and educational services of the highest quality. Our employees love knowing they make a real difference. We are always seeking qualified, motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. With locations all across the country, we welcome those who embrace the opportunity to change the direction of children’s lives. We value our employees and provide them the necessary tools needed for performance, success, advancement, and personal and professional fulfillment.
- 18 years old or older
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Experience working with children
- Clear background check
- Educational background in related field
- Valid driver’s license
* Some positions may require additional certifications and experience.
We have developed a comprehensive benefits program for eligible full-time employees. Benefits include:
- Choice of two Medical insurance plans
- Vision coverage and two dental plans from which to choose
- Basic and supplemental life insurance
- Long and short-term disability
- Health savings account or flexible spending account options
- Employee assistance program
- Paid leave benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Discounts on selected products and services
- Education assistance and professional development
- Research and publishing opportunities
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ABA is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees in all aspects of employment. We recruit, hire, train and promote without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability.